On West 3rd St
COMMERCIAL | FAÇADE CONSTRUCTION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Project Site 5,792 SF | Property Type Mixed-Use | Completed 2017
Location Fairfax, Los Angeles, CA
- When acquired, the mixed-use office building on West 3rd carried an aged and uninspiring street presence—a considerable contrast to its notable vantage point in the heart of LA’s bustling Fairfax district.
- To maximize our client’s investment, we embarked on a total reconstruction of the property’s façade. The highly improved building is outfitted with an elevator system, electrical, plumbing, and roofing.
- We quickly arranged the plan check approvals in-house for façade enhancements and the interior lift system to expedite the pre-construction phase.
- We installed an anodized curtain wall with Low-E glazing for optimum energy efficiency and sustainability.
- A new elevator system was successfully implemented, which began with pit excavation to place a 2000lb Kone Eco-space carriage.